The Many Benefits of Sweating!
Benefits of sweating are numerous, too many to list here, but if you do any quick search online about sauna's you will find that the science backs the proof that sweating is good for. My problem was finding a way to really sweat without feeling like I was going to pass out from the heat, that led me to the Solo Sauna and now getting a good sweat on is easy and very very relaxing, you can get all the benefits just by lying there! Awesome!
Here are just some of the benefits of Infrared Sauna's.
1. Detoxification - Sweating is good for you. It is the body’s safe and natural way to heal and stay healthy. Far infrared sauna detoxification happens by heating the body directly, causing a rise in core temperature. This results in a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level, where toxins reside.
2. Relaxation - Unlike traditional saunas which operate at extremely harsh temperatures, infrared is a gentle, soothing and therapeutic heat that promotes relaxation and improved sleep. Infrared sauna benefits include therapy that helps you relax while receiving an invigorating deep-tissue sweat, leaving you fully refreshed after each session.
3. Weight Loss - Studies have shown that benefits of an infrared sauna session can burn upwards of 600 calories while you relax! As the body works to cool itself, there is a substantial increase in heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate, causing the body to burn more calories.
4. Pain Relief - Infrared sauna heat penetrates tissue, joints and muscles to relieve anything from minor aches and pains to chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia. Pain management professionals incorporate infrared sauna heat therapy into treatment plans to decrease pain and muscle spasms and to speed up recovery time.
5. Blood Pressure Reduction - Infrared saunas induce a deep sweat to make the heart pump faster, which in turn increases blood flow, lowers blood pressure and helps circulation. Scientific evidence shows the infrared sauna benefits using a infrared sauna a couple times a week lowers blood pressure.
6. Skin Purification - The near infrared wavelengths are the most effective wavelengths for healing the epidermis and dermis layers of the skin. Near infrared treatments stimulate collagen production to reduce wrinkles and improve overall skin tone. Far infrared wavelengths target deeper down, removing toxins that can have a negative impact on your skin.
7. Improved Circulation - Heating the muscles with infrared rays produces an increase in blood flow similar to that seen during exercise. Regular infrared sauna use – especially in the mid infrared range – can significantly stimulate blood flow up to twice the normal rate.